Tag: 上海龙凤论坛三通

Posted in kukvwurvkfbq

Klopp urges UEFA to act against clubs that break FFP rules

first_imgLiverpool boss Jurgen Klopp has urged UEFA to take action against clubs if they break the rules on Financial Fair Play.German magazine Der Spiegel claims Sheikh Mansour’s City regime added multi-million-pound sponsorship deals with Abu Dhabi companies and using their owner’s fortune to meet UEFA’s Financial Fair Play (FFP) stipulations.Last Friday, the Football Leaks emerged with allegations that City were given an FFP settlement when they received sanctions for overspending by UEFA in 2014, and although the club declined to comment on what was called “out of context materials purportedly hacked or stolen from City Football Group and Manchester City”, it claimed “the attempt to damage the club’s reputation is organized and clear.”On his own, Klopp feels UEFA should take appropriate actions when clubs breache the rules, stating that the rules are a good thing for football when enforced.“I heard about the Der Spiegel story, but I didn’t read it so far,” Klopp said as quoted by Goal.divock origi, liverpoolReport: Origi cause Klopp injury concerns George Patchias – September 14, 2019 Divock Origi injury in today’s game against Newcastle is a cause for concern for Jurgen Klopp.Perhaps with one eye on Tuesday’s trip to Italy…“It’s really difficult to comment but what I can say in general is that FFP is a really good thing. But we always thought that.”“If it’s in place, they (UEFA) have to do something with it. I have no clue what happens, I know it is about Paris obviously and Man City,” he said.“I’m not sure if other clubs are being talked about as well. That’s all I can say. I think FFP is a really good thing because it sets the rules and stuff like that.”“If everything is fine, then everything is fine. If not, then somebody should do something.”last_img read more

Continue Reading Klopp urges UEFA to act against clubs that break FFP rules
Posted in euyztfzgsukp

Valverde dismisses Barcelona move for Christensen

first_imgBarcelona manager Ernesto Valverde has no interest in signing a new centre-back this January, despite reports linking him with a move for Chelsea’s Andreas ChristensenThe Danish defender’s future at Chelsea has been in doubt this season with just one Premier League appearance under new coach Maurizio Sarri.The Italian instead prefers to opt for David Luiz and Antonio Rudiger at the heart of the Chelsea defence.Due to this, Christensen’s father recently threatened a permanent January exit for his son with old club Borussia Monchengladbach understood to be interested.But Spanish news outlet Sport reported that Barcelona had made an approach for Christensen in regards to a new loan deal due to French centre-back Samuel Umtiti sidelined through a knee injury and Thomas Vermaelen’s ongoing fitness issues.Tammy Abraham, ChelseaChelsea hat-trick hero Tammy Abraham hopes for more Andrew Smyth – September 14, 2019 Tammy Abraham hopes this season will be his big breakthrough at Chelsea after firing his first hat-trick for the club in Saturday’s 5-2 win at Wolves.However, Valverde insists he is happy with his defensive options.“We want four centre-backs who can play,” said Valverde in a press conference.“Umtiti could recover and that would be great news for us and would mean that we would have four centre-backs for the rest of the season, although three are left-footed.“We will know more about what happens with him in a little while, but we are Barcelona and want to have a team who can respond. As I said, we’ll see what happens but I’m happy to manage with what I have.”The Catalan giants will take on Levante today in La Liga with kick-off set for 20:45 (CET).last_img read more

Continue Reading Valverde dismisses Barcelona move for Christensen
Posted in cgmcekvkdnhs

SouthComm Finalizes Second Deal in Two Weeks

first_imgBusinessTN was launched in 1993 as Business Nashville. It was relaunched with a statewide focus in January 2004.Founded in 2007, SouthComm publishes the Nashville Post newspaper and SouthComm Publishing. Late last month, it acquiredNashville’s Music Row magazine. Tennessee-based custom publisher SouthComm Communications has announced its second acquisition in as many weeks. On Monday, the company announced its purchase of Decision Media Inc., parent company of business and political magazine BusinessTN.Terms of the deal were not disclosed.According to SouthComm CEO Chris Ferrell, the acquisition of BusinessTN is “another important step in realizing our vision of building a family of niche publications that produces quality products for distinct audiences. We intend to continue our strategic expansion as we move further into 2008.”last_img read more

Continue Reading SouthComm Finalizes Second Deal in Two Weeks
Posted in ysfumvijwfom

Trump says hate has no place after two mass shootings

first_imgDonald TrumpUS president Donald Trump on Sunday said “hate has no place” in the United States after two mass shootings left 29 dead and sparked accusations that his rhetoric was part of the problem.The rampages turned innocent snippets of everyday life into nightmares of bloodshed: 20 people were shot dead while shopping at a crowded Walmart in El Paso, Texas on Saturday morning, and nine more outside a bar in a popular nightlife district in Dayton, Ohio just 13 hours later.”Hate has no place in our country,” Trump said, but he also blamed mental illness for the violence”These are really people that are very, very seriously mentally ill,” he said, despite the fact that police have not confirmed this to be the case.”We have to get it stopped. This has been going on for years… and years in our country,” he said.In Texas, 26 people were wounded, and 27 in Ohio, where the shooter was killed in roughly 30 seconds by police who were patrolling nearby.100-round drum magazine Dayton Police Chief Richard Biehl told a news conference that the quick police response was “crucial,” preventing the shooter from entering a bar where “there would have been… catastrophic injury and loss of life.”Biehl said the shooter wore a mask and a bullet-proof vest and was armed with an assault rifle fitted with a 100-round drum magazine.Police named the gunman as a 24-year-old white man called Connor Betts and said that his sister was among those killed. She had gone with him to the scene of the massacre.Six of the nine people shot dead were black, but Biehl said Betts’ motive was still unclear.In Texas, police said the suspect surrendered on a sidewalk near the scene of the massacre. He was described in media reports as a 21-year-old white man named Patrick Crusius.He was believed to have posted online a manifesto denouncing a “Hispanic invasion” of Texas. El Paso, on the border with Mexico, is majority Latino.’Amplifying and condoning’ hate Six of the 20 people killed in the El Paso shooting were Mexican, the country’s president, Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador, said Sunday.The manifesto posted shortly before the shooting also praises the killing of 51 Muslims at two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand in March.Police said the suspected shooter has been charged with murder offenses that can carry the death penalty, and a federal official said investigators are treating the El Paso shooting as a case of domestic terrorism.At the Walmart in El Paso, terrified shoppers cowered in aisles or ran out of the store as gunfire echoed.Most of the victims were inside the store but some were also in the parking lot outside, police said.”Shooting kids and women and men, to him it mostly mattered that they were Hispanic,” said Manuel Sanchez, a resident of the city.These were the 250th and 251st mass shootings this year in the US, according to the Gun Violence Archive, an NGO that defines a mass shooting as an incident in which at least four people are wounded or killed.Despite a string of horrific mass shootings in the US, where gun culture is deep-rooted, efforts to strengthen firearms regulations remain divisive.The latest two shootings ended a particularly tragic week for gun violence in America: three people died in a shooting at a food festival last Sunday in California, and two more Tuesday in a shooting in a Walmart in Mississippi.On Twitter, Trump described the El Paso attack as “an act of cowardice.”But critics said Trump’s habit of speaking in derogatory terms about immigrants is pushing hatred of foreigners into the political mainstream and encouraging white supremacism.”To pretend that his administration and the hateful rhetoric it spreads doesn’t play a role in the kind of violence that we saw yesterday in El Paso is ignorant at best and irresponsible at worst,” said the Southern Poverty Law Center, a major civil rights group.It cited Trump actions like calling Mexican migrants rapists and drug dealers and doing nothing when a crowd at a Trump rally chanted “send her back” in reference to a Somali-born congresswoman.The Republican mayor of El Paso, Dee Margo, seemed to discount any race element to the Texas shooting, telling Fox News the gunman was “deranged.”But several Democratic presidential hopefuls said Trump bears some of the blame for the violence.”Our president isn’t just failing to confront and disarm these domestic terrorists, he is amplifying and condoning their hate,” Pete Buttigieg tweeted.”Mr. President: stop your racist, hateful and anti-immigrant rhetoric. Your language creates a climate which emboldens violent extremists,” Senator Bernie Sanders wrote on Twitter.last_img read more

Continue Reading Trump says hate has no place after two mass shootings
Posted in euyztfzgsukp

36 killed in clashes in Yemens Taez medical aid blocked

first_imgHeavy clashes and air strikes in Yemen’s third city Taez left at least 36 fighters dead on Sunday, army sources said, as aid workers struggled to make medical deliveries.The fighting between Saudi-backed pro-government forces and Shiite Huthi rebels and their allies killed at least 21 rebels and 15 loyalists, the sources said. New clashes broke out when loyalist forces tried to take back a presidential palace on a hill overlooking the city’s east. Also Read – Nine hurt in accident at fireworks show in French resortLoyalists control the centre of Taez, encircled by the Huthi rebels and allied forces loyal to ousted president Ali Abdullah Saleh. The city in central Yemen has been a key battleground as forces loyal to President Abedrabbo Mansour Hadi seek to regain ground from the Iran-backed Huthis.In a statement on Sunday, aid group Doctors Without Borders (MSF) said essential medical supplies it hoped to deliver to a besieged enclave of the city were being blocked. Also Read – Pakistan Army ‘fully prepared’ to face any challenge: Army spokesman“It is very frustrating that, after weeks of negotiations, we have made no progress in convincing officials of the need to provide impartial medical assistance to the victims of the ongoing fighting within this enclave,” Karline Kleijer, MSF’s emergency manager for Yemen, said. She said that this was despite MSF’s support to health facilities in Huthi-controlled areas.Only six of 20 hospitals in the city of more than 600,000 continue to function due to the conflict, and often only partially, MSF said.  “They lack staff, fuel and essential medicines, and are overwhelmed by the high numbers of wounded seeking to access their emergency services on a daily basis,” it said.last_img read more

Continue Reading 36 killed in clashes in Yemens Taez medical aid blocked