zoomImage Courtesy: Høglund Norway-based Bergen Tankers is to convert one of its fuel oil bunkering vessels into an LNG bunkering ship as part of a long-term charter with Gasnor, a part of Royal Dutch Shell.The company hired the compatriot maritime solutions provider Høglund to deliver a cargo handling system (CHS) for the retrofit of the small bunker tanker, previously known as Oslo Tank.The 850-dwt Bergen LNG will be the first LNG bunkering vessel to operate in Norway, the parties said. It will be deployed in Bergen harbour from the fourth quarter of 2020 and serve future LNG cruise ships from Hurtigruten and Havila Coastal Route.“This retrofit is a complex technical challenge from both a hardware and software engineering point of view,” Ingemar Tønder Presthus, Technical & Marine Manager, Bergen Tankers said.The conversion comes on the back of a long-term LNG supply deal signed Norwegian expedition cruise operator Hurtigruten and Gasnor in June 2019.Under the deal, Gasnor is to supply the company’s ships along the Norwegian coast with LNG until 2030.
Barcelona manager Ernesto Valverde has no interest in signing a new centre-back this January, despite reports linking him with a move for Chelsea’s Andreas ChristensenThe Danish defender’s future at Chelsea has been in doubt this season with just one Premier League appearance under new coach Maurizio Sarri.The Italian instead prefers to opt for David Luiz and Antonio Rudiger at the heart of the Chelsea defence.Due to this, Christensen’s father recently threatened a permanent January exit for his son with old club Borussia Monchengladbach understood to be interested.But Spanish news outlet Sport reported that Barcelona had made an approach for Christensen in regards to a new loan deal due to French centre-back Samuel Umtiti sidelined through a knee injury and Thomas Vermaelen’s ongoing fitness issues.Chelsea hat-trick hero Tammy Abraham hopes for more Andrew Smyth – September 14, 2019 Tammy Abraham hopes this season will be his big breakthrough at Chelsea after firing his first hat-trick for the club in Saturday’s 5-2 win at Wolves.However, Valverde insists he is happy with his defensive options.“We want four centre-backs who can play,” said Valverde in a press conference.“Umtiti could recover and that would be great news for us and would mean that we would have four centre-backs for the rest of the season, although three are left-footed.“We will know more about what happens with him in a little while, but we are Barcelona and want to have a team who can respond. As I said, we’ll see what happens but I’m happy to manage with what I have.”The Catalan giants will take on Levante today in La Liga with kick-off set for 20:45 (CET).
BusinessTN was launched in 1993 as Business Nashville. It was relaunched with a statewide focus in January 2004.Founded in 2007, SouthComm publishes the Nashville Post newspaper and SouthComm Publishing. Late last month, it acquiredNashville’s Music Row magazine. Tennessee-based custom publisher SouthComm Communications has announced its second acquisition in as many weeks. On Monday, the company announced its purchase of Decision Media Inc., parent company of business and political magazine BusinessTN.Terms of the deal were not disclosed.According to SouthComm CEO Chris Ferrell, the acquisition of BusinessTN is “another important step in realizing our vision of building a family of niche publications that produces quality products for distinct audiences. We intend to continue our strategic expansion as we move further into 2008.”
WILMINGTON, MA — All aboard! Greenberg’s Great Train & Toy Show stops in Wilmington on Saturday, November 17, from 10am to 4pm, and Sunday, November 18, from 10am to 4pm at the Shriners Auditorium (99 Fordham Road).Greeberg’s Great Train & Toy Show is the largest and longest-running model train and collectible toy show in the country. The show is geared towards the general public and towards modelers and hobbyists, featuring hundreds of tables of trains and accessories for sale, huge operating exhibits, activities for kids, and more.The show features:Hundreds of Tables of Trains for SaleExhibitors from Across the CountryHuge Operating Model Train DisplaysFree Workshops and DemonstrationsRiding Train for Kids and AdultsInteractive Slot Car RacetrackModel Trains That Kids Can OperateFree Door Prize GiveawaysFree Test Track – Test Run Your Trains at the ShowPlus Much, Much More!Adult Admission is $10 Saturday or $9 Sunday. (On-site ticket sales are cash only.) Kids 11 and under are admitted FREE and do NOT need a ticket. Parking is FREE.Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email [email protected] this:TwitterFacebookLike this:Like Loading… RelatedSAVE THE DATE: Huge Train Show Coming To Shriners Auditorium On November 23-24In “Community”Huge Train & Toy Show Coming To Wilmington On March 23-24In “Community”Huge Train & Toy Show Coming To Wilmington On March 17-18In “Community”
Maruti Suzuki India Limited says car sales growth cooling4.7K views00:00 / 00:00- 00:00:0000:00Maruti Suzuki India Limited says car sales growth cooling4.7K viewsBusinessNew Delhi, Oct 31 (ANI): India’s biggest carmaker Maruti Suzuki India Limited said the growth in car sales will be slow in the second half of the year, dampening expectations of a rapid recovery in the country’s automotive market. Maruti’s Chairman RC Bhargava said sales momentum was now slowing, and growth over the 2014-2015 financial year would average out at about 10 percent. Indian car makers are launching new and upgraded models of their cars, betting on improved consumer sentiment and an economic recovery under Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s new government. To fend off competition from rivals such as Honda Motor Co and Hyundai Motor Co, Maruti plans to launch new and upgraded models of its cars over the next 12 months, including in the premium segment where it has had little success in the past.Ventuno Web Player 4.50New Delhi, Oct 31 (ANI): India’s biggest carmaker Maruti Suzuki India Limited said the growth in car sales will be slow in the second half of the year, dampening expectations of a rapid recovery in the country’s automotive market. Maruti’s Chairman RC Bhargava said sales momentum was now slowing, and growth over the 2014-2015 financial year would average out at about 10 percent. Indian car makers are launching new and upgraded models of their cars, betting on improved consumer sentiment and an economic recovery under Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s new government. To fend off competition from rivals such as Honda Motor Co and Hyundai Motor Co, Maruti plans to launch new and upgraded models of its cars over the next 12 months, including in the premium segment where it has had little success in the past.
Donald TrumpUS president Donald Trump on Sunday said “hate has no place” in the United States after two mass shootings left 29 dead and sparked accusations that his rhetoric was part of the problem.The rampages turned innocent snippets of everyday life into nightmares of bloodshed: 20 people were shot dead while shopping at a crowded Walmart in El Paso, Texas on Saturday morning, and nine more outside a bar in a popular nightlife district in Dayton, Ohio just 13 hours later.”Hate has no place in our country,” Trump said, but he also blamed mental illness for the violence”These are really people that are very, very seriously mentally ill,” he said, despite the fact that police have not confirmed this to be the case.”We have to get it stopped. This has been going on for years… and years in our country,” he said.In Texas, 26 people were wounded, and 27 in Ohio, where the shooter was killed in roughly 30 seconds by police who were patrolling nearby.100-round drum magazine Dayton Police Chief Richard Biehl told a news conference that the quick police response was “crucial,” preventing the shooter from entering a bar where “there would have been… catastrophic injury and loss of life.”Biehl said the shooter wore a mask and a bullet-proof vest and was armed with an assault rifle fitted with a 100-round drum magazine.Police named the gunman as a 24-year-old white man called Connor Betts and said that his sister was among those killed. She had gone with him to the scene of the massacre.Six of the nine people shot dead were black, but Biehl said Betts’ motive was still unclear.In Texas, police said the suspect surrendered on a sidewalk near the scene of the massacre. He was described in media reports as a 21-year-old white man named Patrick Crusius.He was believed to have posted online a manifesto denouncing a “Hispanic invasion” of Texas. El Paso, on the border with Mexico, is majority Latino.’Amplifying and condoning’ hate Six of the 20 people killed in the El Paso shooting were Mexican, the country’s president, Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador, said Sunday.The manifesto posted shortly before the shooting also praises the killing of 51 Muslims at two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand in March.Police said the suspected shooter has been charged with murder offenses that can carry the death penalty, and a federal official said investigators are treating the El Paso shooting as a case of domestic terrorism.At the Walmart in El Paso, terrified shoppers cowered in aisles or ran out of the store as gunfire echoed.Most of the victims were inside the store but some were also in the parking lot outside, police said.”Shooting kids and women and men, to him it mostly mattered that they were Hispanic,” said Manuel Sanchez, a resident of the city.These were the 250th and 251st mass shootings this year in the US, according to the Gun Violence Archive, an NGO that defines a mass shooting as an incident in which at least four people are wounded or killed.Despite a string of horrific mass shootings in the US, where gun culture is deep-rooted, efforts to strengthen firearms regulations remain divisive.The latest two shootings ended a particularly tragic week for gun violence in America: three people died in a shooting at a food festival last Sunday in California, and two more Tuesday in a shooting in a Walmart in Mississippi.On Twitter, Trump described the El Paso attack as “an act of cowardice.”But critics said Trump’s habit of speaking in derogatory terms about immigrants is pushing hatred of foreigners into the political mainstream and encouraging white supremacism.”To pretend that his administration and the hateful rhetoric it spreads doesn’t play a role in the kind of violence that we saw yesterday in El Paso is ignorant at best and irresponsible at worst,” said the Southern Poverty Law Center, a major civil rights group.It cited Trump actions like calling Mexican migrants rapists and drug dealers and doing nothing when a crowd at a Trump rally chanted “send her back” in reference to a Somali-born congresswoman.The Republican mayor of El Paso, Dee Margo, seemed to discount any race element to the Texas shooting, telling Fox News the gunman was “deranged.”But several Democratic presidential hopefuls said Trump bears some of the blame for the violence.”Our president isn’t just failing to confront and disarm these domestic terrorists, he is amplifying and condoning their hate,” Pete Buttigieg tweeted.”Mr. President: stop your racist, hateful and anti-immigrant rhetoric. Your language creates a climate which emboldens violent extremists,” Senator Bernie Sanders wrote on Twitter.